We have the answer for Reduced-price event crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Reduced-price event Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 27, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Loud machine for crushing espresso beans Crossword Clue
- Teheran’s country Crossword Clue
- Beverage suffix for lemon Crossword Clue
- Mellowed, as wine Crossword Clue
- Emotionally distant Crossword Clue
- Close firmly, as an envelope Crossword Clue
- Pull from behind Crossword Clue
- Oil cartel, for short Crossword Clue
- Birthday party dessert Crossword Clue
- Letter-writing friend Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REDUCED (adjective)
- well below normal (especially in price)
- made less in size or amount or degree
- PRICE (noun)
- value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- PRICE (verb)
- ascertain or learn the price of
- determine the price of
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.