We have the answer for Atlantic or Indian crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Atlantic or Indian crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Atlantic or Indian Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on November 19, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword November 19, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Aromatherapy place Crossword Clue
- Pride letters Crossword Clue
- Train for a marathon Crossword Clue
- Eco-friendly power source Crossword Clue
- Achy Crossword Clue
- “Weed” Crossword Clue
- Palm tree or rosebush Crossword Clue
- “Doing my best” Crossword Clue
- Wiggle room? Crossword Clue
- Identity represented by a gold flag with a purple circle Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INDIAN (noun)
- any of the languages spoken by Amerindians
- a native or inhabitant of India
- INDIAN (adjective)
- of or pertaining to Native Americans or their culture or languages
- ATLANTIC (noun)
- the 2nd largest ocean; separates North and South America on the west from Europe and Africa on the east
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Atlantic or Indian crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.