We have the answer for “Chandelier” singer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Chandelier” singer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Chandelier” singer. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Chandelier” singer crossword clue should be:
- SIA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHANDELIER (noun)
- branched lighting fixture; often ornate; hangs from the ceiling
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Tourists’ cars Crossword Clue
- False friend Crossword Clue
- Tremble Crossword Clue
- Takes a break Crossword Clue
- Adjust to new conditions Crossword Clue
- Like Thor and Odin Crossword Clue
- Factual Crossword Clue
- Patella Crossword Clue
- Kickoff aid Crossword Clue
- Store event Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.