Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for “Aunt,” in Madrid crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
“Aunt,” in Madrid Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for “Aunt,” in Madrid. This clue last appeared September 22, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Aunt,” in Madrid crossword clue should be:
- TIA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- TIA (noun)
- brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply; symptoms depend on the site of the blockage.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- ___ Alto (California city) Crossword Clue
- “Here,” in Paris Crossword Clue
- Alias initials Crossword Clue
- Rosary carrier in a convent Crossword Clue
- “___ Love You,” 2007 Gerard Butler romance movie 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- ___ Stewart, “Rear Window” actor who worked with Alfred Hitchcock more than once Crossword Clue
- Kit ___ (chocolate wafer) Crossword Clue
- “___ to the world, the Lord is come…” Crossword Clue
- ___ Man (popular Robert Downey Jr. character) Crossword Clue
- Have yet to pay? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.