We have the answer for Aural organ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Aural organ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Aural organ. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Aural organ crossword clue should be:
- EAR (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ORGAN (noun)
- wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
- EAR (noun)
- the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
- fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Not Domesticated Crossword Clue
- Light-colored beer Crossword Clue
- Prank Crossword Clue
- Minimally wide for driving Crossword Clue
- Stipulations Crossword Clue
- Philosopher Descartes NYT Crossword Clue
- Cases with many plaintiffs Crossword Clue
- Fuse metal Crossword Clue
- Wiring issues Crossword Clue
- GI’s time off Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.