We have the answer for Austen novel crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Austen novel Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Austen novel. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Austen novel crossword clue should be:
- EMMA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUSTEN (noun)
- English novelist noted for her insightful portrayals of middle-class families (1775-1817)
- NOVEL (adjective)
- original and of a kind not seen before
- pleasantly new or different
- NOVEL (noun)
- an extended fictional work in prose; usually in the form of a story
- a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Ruler of old Venice Crossword Clue
- Firebrand Founding Father Crossword Clue
- Cookout inconveniences Crossword Clue
- Ballpark figure Crossword Clue
- In payment of Crossword Clue
- Nativity scene beast Crossword Clue
- FBI profiler’s data Crossword Clue
- Common Arabic prename Crossword Clue
- Sore spots Crossword Clue
- Belted out Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.