We have the answer for Command to Fido crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Command to Fido Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Command to Fido. This clue last appeared December 27, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Command to Fido crossword clue should be:
- STAY (4 letters)
- SIT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMMAND (noun)
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- COMMAND (verb)
- exercise authoritative control or power over
- look down on
- STAY (verb)
- hang on during a trial of endurance
- stay the same; remain in a certain state
- STAY (noun)
- the state of inactivity following an interruption
- a judicial order forbidding some action until an event occurs or the order is lifted
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Freedom, for short Crossword Clue
- Not moving Crossword Clue
- Publishers’ expo Crossword Clue
- “Take care” Crossword Clue
- Maxim Crossword Clue
- UFO fliers Crossword Clue
- Small barrel Crossword Clue
- “Sister Act” sisters Crossword Clue
- Earthy color Crossword Clue
- Fathered Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.