We have the answer for Author Vonnegut crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Author Vonnegut Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Author Vonnegut. This clue last appeared February 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Author Vonnegut crossword clue should be:
- KURT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VONNEGUT (noun)
- United States writer whose novels and short stories are a mixture of realism and satire and science fiction (born in 1922)
- AUTHOR (noun)
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- AUTHOR (verb)
- be the author of
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Hang in there Crossword Clue
- Hearth remnant Crossword Clue
- Normandy city Crossword Clue
- Arizona cactus Crossword Clue
- Sundance Kid’s girlfriend Crossword Clue
- Heretofore Crossword Clue
- Posh residence Crossword Clue
- UN observer group Crossword Clue
- Piles of cash Crossword Clue
- People from Pago Pago Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.