We have the answer for Thin nail crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Thin nail Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Thin nail. This clue last appeared March 29, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Thin nail crossword clue should be:
- BRAD (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword March 29 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRAD (noun)
- a small nail
- BRAD (verb)
- fasten with brads
- NAIL (verb)
- hit hard
- take into custody
- NAIL (noun)
- a former unit of length for cloth equal to 1/16 of a yard
- a thin pointed piece of metal that is hammered into materials as a fastener
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Spy org. in Tom Clancy novels Crossword Clue
- In large supply Crossword Clue
- Painter of melting pocket watches Crossword Clue
- Basil or dill Crossword Clue
- Avoids a bogey Crossword Clue
- Oniony meat dish taken off the menu? Crossword Clue
- Estate lawyers’ documents Crossword Clue
- Traitor Crossword Clue
- Baby back ___ Crossword Clue
- Kernel-covered side taken off the menu? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.