Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Baby coyote crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Baby coyote Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Baby coyote. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Baby coyote crossword clue should be:
- PUP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- BABY (noun)
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
- an immature childish person.
- BABY (verb)
- treat with excessive indulgence.
- COYOTE (noun)
- small wolf native to western North America.
- a forest fire fighter who is sent to battle remote and severe forest fires (often for days at a time).
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Plant used in basketry Crossword Clue
- Sans-___ font Crossword Clue
- Baby wipe additive Crossword Clue
- Meeting, informally Crossword Clue
- ‘Red Azalea’ author Anchee Crossword Clue
- Came afterward Crossword Clue
- Goof up Crossword Clue
- Country east of Jamaica Crossword Clue
- Museum robbery Crossword Clue
- Out of ___ (not happy) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.