7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Bagheera’s “Jungle Book” Pal, we have the answer below.
Bagheera’s “Jungle Book” Pal 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Bagheera’s “Jungle Book” Pal in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- BALOO (5 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Horrible Tribulations – 7 Little Words
- Not As Good As Usual – 7 Little Words
- Moved Toward – 7 Little Words
- Caught Again – 7 Little Words
- Absolute – 7 Little Words
- Passenger Seat Space – 7 Little Words
- Khan El-Khalili, Notably – 7 Little Words
- Mountain Range In New York – 7 Little Words
- Played A Practice Game – 7 Little Words
- Zigzagging Road – 7 Little Words