We have the answer for Baking soda targets crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Baking soda targets Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Los Angeles NFL team and an apt name for 18- 24- 52- and 59-Across collectively? Crossword Clue
- Part of a cage Crossword Clue
- __ takers? Crossword Clue
- The French Chef host Julia Crossword Clue
- ‘What’s up’ Crossword Clue
- Catlike Crossword Clue
- Disney princess voiced by Idina Menzel Crossword Clue
- Person who likely has a high credit card balance Crossword Clue
- Conversation piece Crossword Clue
- 2007 Nobel Peace Prize co-recipient Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BAKING (adjective)
- as hot as if in an oven
- BAKING (noun)
- cooking by dry heat in an oven
- making bread or cake or pastry etc.
- SODA (noun)
- a sodium salt of carbonic acid; used in making soap powders and glass and paper
- a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.