We have the answer for Take five crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Take five Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Take five. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Take five crossword clue should be:
- REST (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAKE (noun)
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
- TAKE (verb)
- be capable of holding or containing
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- FIVE (noun)
- a team that plays basketball
- a playing card or a domino or a die whose upward face shows five pips
- FIVE (adjective)
- being one more than four
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Matters Crossword Clue
- Comic Philips Crossword Clue
- Thanksgiving dessert Crossword Clue
- Layered cookie Crossword Clue
- Branch Crossword Clue
- Investigate Crossword Clue
- Isn’t colorfast Crossword Clue
- Synthesizer pioneer Crossword Clue
- Jazz singer James Crossword Clue
- Washing machine unit Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.