We have the answer for Ball game? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ball game? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ball game?. This clue last appeared February 5, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ball game? crossword clue should be:
- LOTTO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 5 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LOTTO (noun)
- a game in which numbered balls are drawn at random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards
- BALL (noun)
- a lavish dance requiring formal attire
- United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
- BALL (verb)
- form into a ball by winding or rolling
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- One who makes calls NYT Crossword Clue
- I.T. bigwig NYT Crossword Clue
- Syst. of unspoken words NYT Crossword Clue
- Not stay outside, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Grammy-winning DiFranco NYT Crossword Clue
- “You didn’t fool me!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Didn’t go anywhere NYT Crossword Clue
- Emerald or aquamarine NYT Crossword Clue
- On display, as a painting NYT Crossword Clue
- Line at a karaoke bar NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.