We have the answer for Bank subtraction crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bank subtraction Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bank subtraction. This clue last appeared December 27, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bank subtraction crossword clue should be:
- DEBIT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUBTRACTION (noun)
- the act of subtracting (removing a part from the whole)
- an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated
- BANK (noun)
- a financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities
- a container (usually with a slot in the top) for keeping money at home
- BANK (verb)
- have faith or confidence in
- put into a bank account
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Earthy color Crossword Clue
- Small barrel Crossword Clue
- Star pitcher Crossword Clue
- Security system parts Crossword Clue
- Hoe target Crossword Clue
- Likes instinctively Crossword Clue
- Stops working Crossword Clue
- Green stone Crossword Clue
- Most extensive Crossword Clue
- River of France Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.