We have the answer for Slowly wear down crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Slowly wear down Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Legal wrong Crossword Clue
- Sandal fastener Crossword Clue
- Little cut Crossword Clue
- The ones here Crossword Clue
- Get under control Crossword Clue
- In a precarious position Crossword Clue
- Missile housing Crossword Clue
- Obamacare initially Crossword Clue
- Method: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Actress DeLaria Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SLOWLY (adverb)
- in music
- without speed (`slow’ is sometimes used informally for `slowly’)
- DOWN (noun)
- English physician who first described Down’s syndrome (1828-1896)
- soft fine feathers
- DOWN (adjective)
- understood perfectly
- extending or moving from a higher to a lower place
- DOWN (adverb)
- spatially or metaphorically from a higher to a lower level or position
- DOWN (verb)
- eat up completely, as with great appetite
- cause to come or go down
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.