We have the answer for Bankrupt energy company in 2001 news crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bankrupt energy company in 2001 news Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bankrupt energy company in 2001 news. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bankrupt energy company in 2001 news crossword clue should be:
- ENRON (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMPANY (noun)
- a social or business visitor
- the state of being with someone
- COMPANY (verb)
- be a companion to somebody
- ENERGY (noun)
- (physics) a thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the capacity of a physical system to do work; the units of energy are joules or ergs
- an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Back-and-forth switching between scenes in film Crossword Clue
- Basks by the pool Crossword Clue
- Mutant heroes of filmdom Crossword Clue
- Two-time Oscar winner Jessica Crossword Clue
- Pew songbook Crossword Clue
- Violin bow need Crossword Clue
- British pop singer Lewis Crossword Clue
- Indian tea region NYT Crossword Clue
- Penthouse perk Crossword Clue
- Word before house or passage Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.