We have the answer for Bar mishap crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bar mishap Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bar mishap. This clue last appeared February 21, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bar mishap crossword clue should be:
- SPILL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword February 21 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPILL (verb)
- flow, run or fall out and become lost
- pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- SPILL (noun)
- the act of allowing a fluid to escape
- a sudden drop from an upright position
- MISHAP (noun)
- an unpredictable outcome that is unfortunate
- an instance of misfortune
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Around summertime Crossword Clue
- Pundit’s piece Crossword Clue
- Large constrictor Crossword Clue
- Snug and warm Crossword Clue
- Garden intruder Crossword Clue
- 1502, in Old Rome Crossword Clue
- Jordan’s locale Crossword Clue
- Dhabi preceder Crossword Clue
- Catchall abbr Crossword Clue
- Herring’s kin Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.