We have the answer for Barn bale crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Barn bale Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Barn bale. This clue last appeared March 22, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Barn bale crossword clue should be:
- HAY (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BALE (noun)
- a city in northwestern Switzerland
- a large bundle bound for storage or transport
- BALE (verb)
- make into a bale
- BARN (noun)
- (physics) a unit of nuclear cross section; the effective circular area that one particle presents to another as a target for an encounter
- an outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Took the loss Crossword Clue
- All Things Considered airer Crossword Clue
- San __: San Francisco Bay city Crossword Clue
- Putin’s refusal Crossword Clue
- URL speck Crossword Clue
- Beach robe Crossword Clue
- Pump or boot Crossword Clue
- Italian cheese Crossword Clue
- City west of Dallas Crossword Clue
- Skiing champ Phil or Steve Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.