We have the answer for Battlefield doc crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Battlefield doc Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Battlefield doc. This clue last appeared February 13, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Battlefield doc crossword clue should be:
- MEDIC (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 13 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BATTLEFIELD (noun)
- a region where a battle is being (or has been) fought
- MEDIC (noun)
- a medical practitioner in the armed forces
- any of several Old World herbs of the genus Medicago having small flowers and trifoliate compound leaves
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Witherspoon of The Morning Show NYT Crossword Clue
- Highlands family Crossword Clue
- Pigeon patter Crossword Clue
- White’s counterpart Crossword Clue
- Some early PCs Crossword Clue
- Pro camera, for short Crossword Clue
- “Rock and Roll, Hoochie ___” (Rick Derringer song) Crossword Clue
- “Everything all right?” and a phonetic hint to the circled letters Crossword Clue
- “The Wizard of Menlo Park” Crossword Clue
- Nozzle in a hot tub Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.