We have the answer for Wrestling surface crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Wrestling surface Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Wrestling surface. This clue last appeared January 7, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Wrestling surface crossword clue should be:
- MAT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WRESTLING (noun)
- the sport of hand-to-hand struggle between unarmed contestants who try to throw each other down
- the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat
- SURFACE (verb)
- put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface
- appear or become visible; make a showing
- SURFACE (noun)
- information that has become public
- the outermost level of the land or sea
- SURFACE (adjective)
- on the surface
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Cereal in party mix Crossword Clue
- Steerer’s place Crossword Clue
- Shack Crossword Clue
- Granola grain Crossword Clue
- Fruits in jam recipes Crossword Clue
- Farm squealer Crossword Clue
- “Unstoppable” singer Crossword Clue
- Ladder steps Crossword Clue
- Sheltered Crossword Clue
- Deception Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.