We have the answer for Be slack-jawed crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Be slack-jawed crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Be slack-jawed Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Beagle’s bane Crossword Clue
- Band boosters Crossword Clue
- Prudish Crossword Clue
- Shortened wd Crossword Clue
- Cheesy diner favorite Crossword Clue
- Sheriff’s star Crossword Clue
- Lion’s home Crossword Clue
- Frog’s kin Crossword Clue
- Lisa’s brother Crossword Clue
- Dinner prayer Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JAWED (adjective)
- of animals having jaws of a specified type
- SLACK (noun)
- a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
- a stretch of water without current or movement
- SLACK (verb)
- make less active or fast
- cause to heat and crumble by treatment with water
- SLACK (adjective)
- not tense or taut
- lacking in rigor or strictness
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Be slack-jawed crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.