We have the answer for Bears Ears state crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bears Ears state Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bears Ears state. This clue last appeared September 7, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bears Ears state crossword clue should be:
- UTAH (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UTAH (noun)
- a state in the western United States; settled in 1847 by Mormons led by Brigham Young
- STATE (verb)
- indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- put before
- STATE (noun)
- the territory occupied by a nation
- a politically organized body of people under a single government
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Team of two Crossword Clue
- Word before ‘test’ or ‘buds’ Crossword Clue
- Nothing special NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ 2600 (early video game console) Crossword Clue
- Written in the stars Crossword Clue
- Penny’s value Crossword Clue
- Students’ cards Crossword Clue
- Wish ___ a star Crossword Clue
- DVR brand with a peanut-shaped remote Crossword Clue
- ___ yourself (put in effort) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.