We have the answer for Word that can follow the first words of 4-, 7- and 10-Down crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Word that can follow the first words of 4-, 7- and 10-Down Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Word that can follow the first words of 4-, 7- and 10-Down. This clue last appeared September 7, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Word that can follow the first words of 4-, 7- and 10-Down crossword clue should be:
- BRAID (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRAID (verb)
- form or weave into a braid or braids
- make by braiding or interlacing
- BRAID (noun)
- trimming used to decorate clothes or curtains
- a hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair
- FOLLOW (verb)
- be later in time
- follow in or as if in pursuit
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Fluffy oven-baked pancake Crossword Clue
- Out and ___ Crossword Clue
- Major city in Florida Crossword Clue
- Wet earth Crossword Clue
- Flour for panjiri Crossword Clue
- Shown to be true Crossword Clue
- Word before ‘test’ or ‘buds’ Crossword Clue
- Written in the stars Crossword Clue
- DVR brand with a peanut-shaped remote Crossword Clue
- Swoon over someone Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.