We have the answer for Bear's home crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Bear’s home Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on April 15, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Vapor from a coffee maker Crossword Clue
- Tug of ___ Crossword Clue
- Bumbling fool Crossword Clue
- ‘KAPOW!’ relative Crossword Clue
- Cook for too long Crossword Clue
- People who maintain a sacred covenant with Maasaw Crossword Clue
- Oakland’s country Crossword Clue
- ‘All My Children’ star Susan Crossword Clue
- “All good” Crossword Clue
- Made a choice Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- DEN (3 letters)
- LAIR (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BEAR (verb)
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- have on one’s person
- BEAR (noun)
- an investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price
- massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws
- LAIR (noun)
- the habitation of wild animals
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.