We have the answer for Pasta type crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pasta type Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pasta type. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pasta type crossword clue should be:
- ZITI (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ZITI (noun)
- medium-sized tubular pasta in short pieces
- PASTA (noun)
- shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg
- a dish that contains pasta as its main ingredient
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Scottish lids Crossword Clue
- Funny business in an Oregon city? Crossword Clue
- Fits __ Crossword Clue
- Dollop NYT Crossword Clue
- Exposed Crossword Clue
- Pro wrestler Flair Crossword Clue
- Hawaiis state bird Crossword Clue
- Crazy Rich Asians actor Jeong Crossword Clue
- Ohhhhh Crossword Clue
- Candied as cherries Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.