We have the answer for Beaver’s project crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Beaver’s project Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Beaver’s project. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Beaver’s project crossword clue should be:
- DAM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PROJECT (noun)
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- a planned undertaking
- PROJECT (verb)
- extend out or project in space
- make or work out a plan for; devise
- BEAVER (noun)
- a hat made with the fur of a beaver (or similar material)
- a man’s hat with a tall crown; usually covered with silk or with beaver fur
- BEAVER (verb)
- work hard on something
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “School” or “party” vehicle Crossword Clue
- Like some household plants or pools Crossword Clue
- General on Chinese menus Crossword Clue
- Pixar Studios frame Crossword Clue
- Diplomatic settlement Crossword Clue
- International oil cartel Abbr. Crossword Clue
- “Hysterical Blindness” producer Thurman Crossword Clue
- Arrange in different files, say Crossword Clue
- “Whichever one” Crossword Clue
- Purple member of a spring bouquet Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.