We have the answer for Bed covering filled with padding, sewn in squares. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bed covering filled with padding, sewn in squares. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bed covering filled with padding, sewn in squares.. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the CodyCross Small Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bed covering filled with padding, sewn in squares. crossword clue should be:
- QUILT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PADDING (noun)
- artifact consisting of soft or resilient material used to fill or give shape or protect or add comfort
- QUILT (noun)
- bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- QUILT (verb)
- create by stitching together
- stitch or sew together
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Danson, Turner and Williams. Crossword Clue
- Loosen one’s shoes. Crossword Clue
- Energy efficiency ratio, abbreviation. Crossword Clue
- Shade of blue like tropical water. Crossword Clue
- The second meal of the day. Crossword Clue
- Had sore muscles after exercise. Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for liquefied petroleum gas. Crossword Clue
- Sigourney Weaver starred in this sci-fi classic. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.