We have the answer for Behaves like a social butterfly crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Behaves like a social butterfly crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Behaves like a social butterfly Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Hack (off) Crossword Clue
- Material for overalls Crossword Clue
- Spy novelist John who worked for both M.I.5 and M.I.6 Crossword Clue
- Makes void Crossword Clue
- Catchphrase for Bart Simpson Crossword Clue
- Lion ___ Crossword Clue
- Drainage-system channel Crossword Clue
- Add lanes to, as a highway Crossword Clue
- Foreshadowed Crossword Clue
- Trouble, metaphorically Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BUTTERFLY (noun)
- a swimming stroke in which the arms are thrown forward together out of the water while the feet kick up and down
- diurnal insect typically having a slender body with knobbed antennae and broad colorful wings
- BUTTERFLY (verb)
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- cut and spread open, as in preparation for cooking
- SOCIAL (noun)
- a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
- SOCIAL (adjective)
- relating to human society and its members
- composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Behaves like a social butterfly crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.