We have the answer for Castle feature crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Castle feature crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Castle feature Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Approach in order to attack Crossword Clue
- Unflattering imitation Crossword Clue
- Hack (off) Crossword Clue
- Genre for “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood” Crossword Clue
- “Assuming you have no objection . . .” Crossword Clue
- Fought in a melee Crossword Clue
- Rear of a ship Crossword Clue
- Trouble, metaphorically Crossword Clue
- “Because so much is riding on your ___” (old Michelin slogan) Crossword Clue
- Mine cart filler Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CASTLE (noun)
- a large and stately mansion
- (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- CASTLE (verb)
- move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
- TOWER (verb)
- appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- TOWER (noun)
- a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Castle feature crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.