We have the answer for Bend under weight crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bend under weight Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bend under weight. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bend under weight crossword clue should be:
- SAG (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WEIGHT (noun)
- a system of units used to express the weight of something
- the relative importance granted to something
- WEIGHT (verb)
- weight down with a load
- present with a bias
- BEND (verb)
- turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
- bend a joint
- BEND (noun)
- movement that causes the formation of a curve
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- What hornets and hurtful words can do NYT Crossword Clue
- A real mouthful? NYT Crossword Clue
- “What’s goin’ on” NYT Crossword Clue
- Temporary tattoo dye NYT Crossword Clue
- Bugs, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Old home movie format NYT Crossword Clue
- On this planet, a day lasts longer than a year NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.