We have the answer for Bested in a hot dog contest crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Bested in a hot dog contest Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- They sing lower than sopranos Crossword Clue
- ___ Software Foundation, subject of a Natives in Tech name-change campaign in 2023 Crossword Clue
- Capital of Turkey Crossword Clue
- Shrill bark Crossword Clue
- Have another go at Crossword Clue
- Eyelash tool Crossword Clue
- Dessert spot with key lime and coconut custard Crossword Clue
- Surface for skating Crossword Clue
- Climate justice activist Thunberg Crossword Clue
- ‘Work the Walls’ go-go band Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONTEST (noun)
- an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- a struggle between rivals
- CONTEST (verb)
- to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation
- HOT (adjective)
- producing a burning sensation on the taste nerves
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.