We have the answer for Seeds on burger buns crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Seeds on burger buns Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Seeds on burger buns. This clue last appeared March 30, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Seeds on burger buns crossword clue should be:
- SESAME (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 30 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BURGER (noun)
- United States jurist appointed chief justice of the United States Supreme Court by Richard Nixon (1907-1995)
- a sandwich consisting of a fried cake of minced beef served on a bun, often with other ingredients
- SESAME (noun)
- East Indian annual erect herb; source of sesame seed or benniseed and sesame oil
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Let someone else decide Crossword Clue
- Government org. with a flower logo Crossword Clue
- Be the Right Size Crossword Clue
- Blackcrossword.com, for example Crossword Clue
- Cherry discard Crossword Clue
- Just at the right moment Crossword Clue
- Upper-left keyboard key Crossword Clue
- ___ cheese Crossword Clue
- Folklore monster Crossword Clue
- Two-dot marks Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.