We have the answer for Biblical garden crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Biblical garden Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Biblical garden. This clue last appeared January 13, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Biblical garden crossword clue should be:
- EDEN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 13 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EDEN (noun)
- a beautiful garden where Adam and Eve were placed at the Creation; when they disobeyed and ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil they were driven from their paradise (the fall of man)
- any place of complete bliss and delight and peace
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Distinct historical period Crossword Clue
- Software test versions Crossword Clue
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ actress Debbie Crossword Clue
- ‘___ Lion King’ Crossword Clue
- Overhyped dud of an event Crossword Clue
- Total up some numbers Crossword Clue
- Mary ___ Cosmetics Crossword Clue
- Children’s get-togethers Crossword Clue
- Military academy student Crossword Clue
- Feel remorseful over Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.