Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Big gulp crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Big gulp Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Big gulp. This clue last appeared August 14, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Big gulp crossword clue should be:
- SWIG (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SWIG (noun)
- a large and hurried swallow.
- SWIG (verb)
- strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat.
- to swallow hurriedly or greedily or in one draught.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Singer honored as a national hero of Barbados Crossword Clue
- Opposite of WSW Crossword Clue
- Bowler’s target Crossword Clue
- Fail to mention Crossword Clue
- Butting heads Crossword Clue
- Snakelike fish Crossword Clue
- Ammo in a winter fight Crossword Clue
- Poses a question Crossword Clue
- Fried chicken discard Crossword Clue
- Word before leaf or syrup Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.