We have the answer for Big name in pain relief crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Big name in pain relief Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Big name in pain relief. This clue last appeared November 13, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Big name in pain relief crossword clue should be:
- ALEVE (5 letters)
- ANACIN (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 13 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RELIEF (noun)
- the feeling that comes when something burdensome is removed or reduced
- sculpture consisting of shapes carved on a surface so as to stand out from the surrounding background
- NAME (verb)
- assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
- NAME (noun)
- family based on male descent
- a defamatory or abusive word or phrase
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Common concert merch NYT Crossword Clue
- Totally terrif NYT Crossword Clue
- Measures up to NYT Crossword Clue
- Experience sharer NYT Crossword Clue
- Used an unspoken language NYT Crossword Clue
- Relative of a waterspout NYT Crossword Clue
- Hairspray brand since the 1950s NYT Crossword Clue
- Wedding proposal? NYT Crossword Clue
- Jurors, to a defendant NYT Crossword Clue
- So-called “father of geometry” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.