We have the answer for Bingo player’s item crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bingo player’s item Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bingo player’s item. This clue last appeared June 8, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bingo player’s item crossword clue should be:
- CARD (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAYER (noun)
- someone who takes part in an activity
- a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
- CARD (noun)
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant
- a printed or written greeting that is left to indicate that you have visited
- CARD (verb)
- separate the fibers of
- ask someone for identification to determine whether he or she is old enough to consume liquor
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Adam’s first home Crossword Clue
- Sandy mound Crossword Clue
- Pool-filling tube Crossword Clue
- I’ve ___ it with you! Crossword Clue
- Membership fees Crossword Clue
- Sisters in convents Crossword Clue
- Trees targeted by leaf beetles Crossword Clue
- Genmaicha etc. Crossword Clue
- Place to get a massage Crossword Clue
- Capital of France Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.