We have the answer for Birds sacred to the Cherokee crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Birds sacred to the Cherokee Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Birds sacred to the Cherokee. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Birds sacred to the Cherokee crossword clue should be:
- BALDEAGLES (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SACRED (adjective)
- worthy of religious veneration
- made or declared or believed to be holy; devoted to a deity or some religious ceremony or use
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Pasta for minestrone Crossword Clue
- ___ Moines Crossword Clue
- Jeopardize Crossword Clue
- Biryani butter Crossword Clue
- Movie FX Crossword Clue
- Relinquish legally Crossword Clue
- Chaotic crowds Crossword Clue
- Piece of soap Crossword Clue
- Negative social association Crossword Clue
- Sushi topping Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.