We have the answer for Chess turns crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Chess turns Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Chess turns. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Chess turns crossword clue should be:
- MOVES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHESS (noun)
- weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat
- a board game for two players who move their 16 pieces according to specific rules; the object is to checkmate the opponent’s king
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Crew Crossword Clue
- Grasslike wetland plant Crossword Clue
- Lake near Reno Crossword Clue
- Toss into the mix Crossword Clue
- Dinner listings Crossword Clue
- Very dry, climatewise Crossword Clue
- Twirl Crossword Clue
- Scalp pests Crossword Clue
- Free speech org Crossword Clue
- Pampering places Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.