We have the answer for Bit of body ink, for short crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Bit of body ink, for short crossword clue answer below.
Bit of body ink, for short Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Play component NYT Crossword Clue
- Head covering whose name means “curtain” in Arabic NYT Crossword Clue
- Actress Thurman of “Pulp Fiction” NYT Crossword Clue
- Ad ____ (Latin for “to the stars”) NYT Crossword Clue
- Write-___ (protest votes, typically) NYT Crossword Clue
- ‘No’ votes NYT Crossword Clue
- Argue back and forth NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ noire (bane) NYT Crossword Clue
- Cairo cobra NYT Crossword Clue
- Longest side of a right triangle NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BODY (noun)
- the property of holding together and retaining its shape
- a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin)
- BODY (verb)
- invest with or as with a body; give body to
- TAT (noun)
- a projective technique using black-and-white pictures; subjects tell a story about each picture
- tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar
- TAT (verb)
- make lacework by knotting or looping
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.