We have the answer for Bit of HI gear? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bit of HI gear? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bit of HI gear?. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bit of HI gear? crossword clue should be:
- LEI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GEAR (verb)
- set the level or character of
- GEAR (noun)
- a mechanism for transmitting motion for some specific purpose (as the steering gear of a vehicle)
- wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
- BIT (noun)
- an indefinitely short time
- a small fragment
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Singer King with the 2014 hit “Ex’s & Oh’s” NYT Crossword Clue
- Ctrl+Q NYT Crossword Clue
- It might be taken to the airport NYT Crossword Clue
- W-2, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Visitor to a website, in analytics lingo NYT Crossword Clue
- D.S.T. starting time … or a hint to 42-Across NYT Crossword Clue
- Santa ___, Calif. Crossword Clue
- Homes that may have butlers NYT Crossword Clue
- Force out Crossword Clue
- Game with L- and T-shaped pieces NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.