We have the answer for Biz major’s course crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Biz major’s course Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Bread for dipping Crossword Clue
- Palindromic German name Crossword Clue
- A dance or a dip Crossword Clue
- Brain or flower part Crossword Clue
- Piquant Crossword Clue
- What 4 might mean, when followed by a slash Crossword Clue
- Modify legally Crossword Clue
- Spot for a yacht Crossword Clue
- Liechtenstein peak Crossword Clue
- Put down, slangily Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COURSE (noun)
- general line of orientation
- (construction) a layer of masonry
- COURSE (adverb)
- as might be expected
- COURSE (verb)
- move along, of liquids
- hunt with hounds
- MAJOR (noun)
- British statesman who was prime minister from 1990 until 1997 (born in 1943)
- a commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines; below lieutenant colonel and above captain
- MAJOR (adjective)
- greater in number or size or amount
- (of a scale or mode) having half steps between the third and fourth degrees and the seventh and eighth degrees
- MAJOR (verb)
- have as one’s principal field of study
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.