We have the answer for Blacken on a grill crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Blacken on a grill Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Blacken on a grill. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Blacken on a grill crossword clue should be:
- SEAR (4 letters)
- CHAR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GRILL (noun)
- a restaurant where food is cooked on a grill
- a framework of metal bars used as a partition or a grate
- GRILL (verb)
- cook over or under a grill
- examine thoroughly
- BLACKEN (verb)
- make or become black
- burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Pardon Crossword Clue
- WWII vessels Crossword Clue
- Humdrum Crossword Clue
- Arrange in some order Crossword Clue
- Deep regret Crossword Clue
- Seek help from Crossword Clue
- Hyundai’s headquarters Crossword Clue
- Goings-on, these days Crossword Clue
- Sign at a going-out-of-business sale Crossword Clue
- Crime film caper Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.