We have the answer for Blake Shelton’s “___ Be Cool If You Did” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Blake Shelton’s “___ Be Cool If You Did” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Blake Shelton’s “___ Be Cool If You Did”. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Blake Shelton’s “___ Be Cool If You Did” crossword clue should be:
- SURE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SURE (adjective)
- having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured
- certain to occur; destined or inevitable
- SURE (adverb)
- definitely or positively (`sure’ is sometimes used informally for `surely’)
- COOL (noun)
- great coolness and composure under strain
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature
- COOL (adjective)
- marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances); unemotional
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- COOL (verb)
- make cool or cooler
- loose heat
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Big part of an alligator Crossword Clue
- School subject with fractions Crossword Clue
- “The Karate ___” (Ralph Macchio film) Crossword Clue
- “Winnie-the-Pooh” joey Crossword Clue
- Souvlaki meat Crossword Clue
- “Me too” (3 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Brit’s washroom Crossword Clue
- Italian city to which “all roads lead” Crossword Clue
- Prepare, as espresso Crossword Clue
- Toby Keith hit song “I Love This ___” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.