We have the answer for Blocked a car at the curb crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Blocked a car at the curb Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Blocked a car at the curb. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Blocked a car at the curb crossword clue should be:
- DOUBLEPARKED (12 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BLOCKED (adjective)
- completely obstructed or closed off
- closed to traffic
- CURB (verb)
- lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits
- place restrictions on
- CURB (noun)
- a horse’s bit with an attached chain or strap to check the horse
- a stock exchange in New York
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Swell up Crossword Clue
- Roomy auto Crossword Clue
- Recipe amt. Crossword Clue
- Pepsi or Coke Crossword Clue
- Took to the slopes Crossword Clue
- Start of a warning Crossword Clue
- Org. for Tiger Woods Crossword Clue
- Autumn apple drink Crossword Clue
- Athlete with three expert skills Crossword Clue
- Large coffee server Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.