Roblox Blox Fruits has released the Valentine’s Day Update on February 24th, 2023! If you’re wondering about all of the things that were added in this release, we have all of the official patch notes listed below!
Be sure to check out our Blox Fruits Codes page for all the new free stuff you can get in the update. You can find the official patch notes below for the update, which were released on the official Blox Fruits Discord.
Blox Fruits Valentines 2023 Update Log
- Earn bonus exp and heart tokens from playing with friends in the same server!
- Heart tokens can be exchanged at the new NPC for exclusive rewards!
- Reworked Love Fruit:
- Summon your best friend to help you in battles!
- Ride a flamingo around the map with your friends (2 seats!)
- Make opponents fall in love with each attack, temporarily decreasing their damage against you!
- String has been reworked to Spider.
- Mirage Island no longer requires a full moon, only night time.
- Increased the detection radius for Mirage Island’s moon activation. Should work better for Xbox players.
- Added a notification when a new skill is unlocked.
- Added a nerfed variant of Blox Fruit Dealer to the Shop button, for quick-access to permanent fruits.
- Awakened Buddha skills now deal more damage.
- Ghoul V4 now has a passive that reduces cooldown.
- Slightly increased the stun and damage on Mink V4 tornadoes.
- Slightly decreased how long V4 transformations last and the rate at which you gain race energy from players.
- Slightly decreased how fast the Human V4 rage meter refills.
- Slightly increased the chance of finding a fruit on the map.
- Rumble’s awakened V now fires faster and deals reduced knockback.
- After toggling off Leopard’s transformation, you can now select a different tool right away.
- Fixed Phoenix transformation not going on cooldown correctly upon taking damage.
- Fixed being able to use Portal on players within safezones.
- Fixed glitchy behavior on Control’s V skill.
- Fixed the boss from Buddha raid becoming huge.
- Fixed some bugs with the Sea 2 cutscene.
- Fixed low level NPCs giving more transformation energy than expected.
- Fixed the bug with Fishman V4 and Buddha.
- Fixed V4 skills not rewarding mastery properly.
- Fixed the Hakaishin title.
- Fixed fruits disappearing temporarily from your inventory.
- Fixed naturally spawned fruits not playing their animation.
- Fixed Dough V2 and Phoenix V2 abilities activating for no reason.
- Fixed aim getting stuck on mobile.
- Fixed some moves aiming in the wrong direction sometimes.
- Fixed Soul Guitar’s X not dealing damage sometimes.
- Fixed Shark V4 and Buddha killing you sometimes (and probably Revive).
- Potentially fixed a bug with infinite camera shake.
- Potentially fixed players becoming invisible permanently sometimes.
- Potentially fixed Twin Hooks + Dough V2 instakilling sometimes.
Those are all of the details from the Valentines update patch for Roblox Blox Fruits. We have all sorts of coverage on the game in the Blox Fruits section of our website!
Do we still need mirror fractal for race v4 or just the mirage island?????
is magma better with the 2 awk abilities or love better
How long is it?
fix a bug with camera shaking and game keep freezing after like 5 to 10 minutes then the screen starts shaking
me too on android user freez my screen then says app not response crushing