We have the answer for Body area below shoulders crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Body area below shoulders Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Body area below shoulders. This clue last appeared October 7, 2022 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Body area below shoulders crossword clue should be:
- CHEST (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHEST (noun)
- the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen
- furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
- BODY (noun)
- the property of holding together and retaining its shape
- a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin)
- BODY (verb)
- invest with or as with a body; give body to
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Give off, ooze Crossword Clue
- Stick, secure Crossword Clue
- Electronic representation Crossword Clue
- Oats, nuts and fruit breakfast Crossword Clue
- Notable achievement Crossword Clue
- Observe rules Crossword Clue
- Japanese food Crossword Clue
- Falseness Crossword Clue
- World is one? Crossword Clue
- Slant Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.