We have the answer for Body scan type crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Body scan type Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Body scan type. This clue last appeared January 4, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Body scan type crossword clue should be:
- MRI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SCAN (verb)
- examine hastily
- obtain data from magnetic tapes or other digital sources
- SCAN (noun)
- an image produced by scanning
- the act of scanning; systematic examination of a prescribed region
- MRI (noun)
- the use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Bakeware coating Crossword Clue
- Receded from the shore Crossword Clue
- Criticizes strongly Crossword Clue
- Long-running quarrel Crossword Clue
- Employs Crossword Clue
- ___ root, ingredient in kinpira renkon Crossword Clue
- Thunder sound Crossword Clue
- Reddit Q&A session Crossword Clue
- Felt remorse over Crossword Clue
- King of the jungle Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.