We have the answer for Bolivia's neighbour crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Bolivia's neighbour crossword clue answer below.
Bolivia’s neighbour Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun Mini Crossword Answers
- TV’s Mrs Batty Crossword Clue
- Wimbledon champion of 1975 Crossword Clue
- Froth Crossword Clue
- Arab marketplace Crossword Clue
- Silent performance Crossword Clue
- Shaft of light Crossword Clue
- Giddiness Crossword Clue
- Dutch city south of Amsterdam Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun Mini Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NEIGHBOUR (verb)
- live or be located as a neighbor
- be located near or adjacent to
- NEIGHBOUR (noun)
- a nearby object of the same kind
- a person who lives (or is located) near another
- BOLIVIA (noun)
- a landlocked republic in central South America; Simon Bolivar founded Bolivia in 1825 after winning independence from Spain
- a form of canasta in which sequences can be melded
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Bolivia’s neighbour crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.