Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Bond issuer? crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Bond issuer? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Bond issuer?. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bond issuer? crossword clue should be:
- IANFLEMING (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 25 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- BOND (verb)
- stick to firmly.
- create social or emotional ties.
- BOND (noun)
- (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial.
- a certificate of debt (usually interest-bearing or discounted) that is issued by a government or corporation in order to raise money; the issuer is required to pay a fixed sum annually until maturity and then a fixed sum to repay the principal.
- ISSUE (noun)
- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon.
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property.
- ISSUE (verb)
- circulate or distribute or equip with.
- come out of.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Garment that’s pulled over the head Crossword Clue
- London has a “Royal” one Crossword Clue
- Savage X Fenty product Crossword Clue
- Expressed joy, in a way Crossword Clue
- “Please?” Crossword Clue
- Country between Ghana and Benin Crossword Clue
- Cheesy snack pockets Crossword Clue
- “Brave New World” drug Crossword Clue
- Closed up Crossword Clue
- Pitch Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.